Sunday, February 5, 2012

Houston Exhibition Vidcast

When I was in Houston last year my talented friend Bonnie McCaffrey filmed one of her famous vidcasts on the exhibition. We also filmed a little bit of beading which was a lot of fun.
I hope you enjoy it and if you want any information on my workshop in Orvieto in September or anything we mentioned in the vidcast please contact me.


Sue Dennis said...

Doesn't Bonnie do a great job with the vidcasts?
Enjoyed the beading demo too.

Aussie Jo said...

Loved the vidcast Lisa, I have emailed the link around to the Creative Group

Wish I was coming to Orietvo!!!
I have to wait until I have some LSL time to take.

Judy said...


Very much enjoyed the Vidcast, also the two demo beading stitches, you are really a very talented lady.

cheap term papers said...

Cool post! Thanks a lot.

Jeffrey K.Milliman said...

Heya i am for the first time here. I came across this board and I find It really useful & it helped me out much. I hope to give something back and help others like you helped me.
Heads-Up Replacement Headliner for Cars - Light Grey

Sarah Ann Smith said...

What fun Lisa.... I sure missed being there to see you and your exhibit! Thanks for letting us share at least be there vicariously, Cheers, Sarah