Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Dye Day Workshop

On the weekend I ran my first workshop of the year and it was my new Dye Day and I was very pleased that it filled up so quickly.

We had perfect weather which is a great thing as we were working in the garden. Peter had cleaned up the garden which is always a plus.


We did a 12 step Rainbow, a 6 step gradation, a two colour run, parfait fabric, dyed threads and multicoloured pieces.

Everyone seemed to really enjoy themselves and of course Peter made a delicious lunch.

As it was so much fun I have already booked another on the 29th March and it is half full already.

I am also doing my new Print and Paint Workshop the next day where we will be creating Thermofax screens and working with different fabric paints to create our own original fabric. This one is also over half full so be quick if you want to join in the fun. Click here to book.








No comments: